Monday, October 7, 2013

FALL BACK...on me!




FALL BACK..... And I'm not speaking about a Season

Google Search
 My name is Jeri Lynn (Jlynn) and in these trying economic times, I have had to re-think my secular life as an Administrative Assistant & Fall Back on other skills and experiences in my life.

  So here's a little bit of that in my visual journal:





Image From Google Search




I Graduated from Fisher Junior College with an Associates in Fashion Merchandise.

















                                                                                      Did some local modeling
Photographer friend

                                                                                           
Photographer friend


Photographer friend

                     I won a local Boston contest with several other contestants, this shot was used in the
 Improper Bostonian  to advertise a popular Boston Hotel and Restaurant.



  Grand Prize was a hotel stay for a weekend in N.Y.
Image from Google Search
a round trip ticket for #2
Image from Google Search



I enjoyed working retail as a Sales Associate with Banana Republic in many capacities for several years on Newbury Street,  Boston, Ma
Image from Google Search
Image from Google Search

 While working there and enjoying the contact with clients. I decided to start my own business.  Taking my Customer Service to a Personal level,  I became a trusted Service provider in my own company,

"The Organized You"
 specializing in Personal Shopping/Organizing.








I took out an A
d in a local newspaper, landed my first client, worked succefully in that service for several years




  quotes from previous clients:

"her knowledge of the utilization of space is incredible, she completely organized my Wardrobe by arranging each item by color and size, I  recommend her ability without reservation"
                                                               G .W.
                                                                                                                        

"she is of the highest comportment in today's society where there is such a lack of genuine concern, she has helped me to restructure my wardrobe to my professional & social advantage.  I am confident that she can undertake any project with the utmost fever"
                                                                                            T. S.
                       
                                      

So that's a little about me, now everybody needs someone to FALL BACK on.




 Jlynn Ward
Fall.Back1@AOL.com





Committed to the highest level of Customer Service, Excellent professional and interpersonal skills while building trust with others.

Administrative Assistant 20plus years
Insurance Company
Law Office
College
Day Care 
Bank
Family Shelter
Library Assistant
Laundry












Computer skills
Internet
E-mail
Excel, Blogging, Pinterest
Polyvore, Craigslist, eBay

Retail Expereince
Banana Republic
Coach
Ann Taylor
Tailored for Success

Services and Availability



Monday, Wednesday, Friday           7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
         2 shifts avail.                          12:00 p.m.  - 4:00 p.m.


Light Cleaning


Laundry/ wash/dry/fold
Pick up/Drop off Dry Cleaning

Grocery Shopping
Accompany for Retail Purchase
Locate Speciality Items

Packing for Travel/Unpacking 
Wait in the home for Utility Service......more


Lets make plans and discuss how you can Fall Back on me for some of those things that will make your life just a little easier.
Fall.Back1@AOL.com
Look forward to working with you.
Jlynn


No comments: